18th July 2018, 12:23 PM
arpanrakshit10

Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?

Hello Sir, I just want to know about the Integrated PhD program in Environmental Science and Biotechnology. Can I do this Integrated course after completing my BSc in Biotechnology? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  2. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Integrated PhD in Biotechnology if pursuing B.Sc(Biotechnology) 2nd year? List of colleges under Mumbai University for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  6. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  7. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  8. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  9. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  10. What is the syllabus of JNU PH.D exam of Life Science, Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology
  11. Can I study PhD in Forensic Science after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  13. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  15. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  16. Foreign university from where integrated M.Sc-PhD in Biotechnology can be done with less fee and scholarship?
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD?
19th July 2018, 10:32 AM
PRATYASHA RAY

Default Re: Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?

Hello
Of course you can. Here's a List of institutes offering integrated P.hd courses:
School of Biotechnology JNU New Delhi
School of Biotechnology Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, UP
Department of Microbiology and Biotechnology MS University of Baroda
University School of Biotechnology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasta University
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Trivandrum Kerala
School of Life Sciences University of Hyderabad Hyderabad
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Maharashtra
19th July 2018, 06:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?

Yes, definitely after completing your BSc in Biotechnology you are eligible to pursue integrated PHD. And to do so you have to appear in IIT JAM entrance exam.
19th July 2018, 11:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Integrated PhD in environmental science & biotechnology course after B.Sc in biotechnology course.

Integrated PhD in environmental science & biotechnology is a research program. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligiblity required for studying this course is a bachelors or graduation level degree in biotechnology/ biological science/ life science or any related subject with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Since you have studied your bachelors level degree in biotechnology you are eligible for studying integrated PhD in environmental science & biotechnology course.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance, there are few universities which give admissiosns based on the previous years performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?