7th July 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in France if studying last 2 years in French is mandatory?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for MS course in France and got selected. But the problem is, I have to study first 2 year in English and last 2 years in French. So, I should visit in France? Can I get any benefit?

10th July 2019, 03:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in France if studying last 2 years in French is mandatory?

If you got selected for MS program in France you should opt for that program. It is beneficial because while pursuing MS program you will learn French language and you know that French is the third most common business language. There are some more benefit to pursue in France like you will get outstanding research and development opportunities, Tuition fees in France is very attractive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?