3rd August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Norway if study last 2 years in Norwegian is mandatory?

Sir, I have applied for MS course in Norway and got selected. But the problem is, I have to study 1 year in English and 2 years in Norwegian Language. So, I should visit in Norway? Can I get any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is proficiency in Norwegian mandatory to study MS in Norway?
  2. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  3. Any chances to get admission in MS at Norway having 59% in BE?
  4. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  5. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  6. Academic requirements to study MS in Norway? What is GSU list?
  7. Free universities in Norway for Pharmacy? Principle occasions needed in order to be accepted in a free university?
  8. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Germany if studying last 2 years in German language is mandatory?
  10. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study in Norway? Processing time to get Visa?
  11. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  12. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Norway with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. Can I get above 80% financial aid to study MS in Norway? Is Education system of Norway good and reputed?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  17. Where to apply to study MBA in Real Estate? Is it beneficial to study it from abroad? Scope after completion of this course?
  18. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?