3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Germany if studying last 2 years in German language is mandatory?

Sir, I have applied for B.Tech course in Germany and got selected. But the problem is, I have to study 1 year in English and 2 years in German Language. So, I should visit in Germany? Can I get any benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  5. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  6. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  7. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  8. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  9. Is it compulsory to study German Language to study in Germany? Work experience is necessary to study there?
  10. Is it necessary to know German language to study MS in Germany for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  11. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  13. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  14. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  15. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  17. Whether I have to study German Language first of €8000 to study further BS in Germany?
  18. In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?
22nd March 2018, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Germany if studying last 2 years in German language is mandatory?

There will not be any benefit for you, if you study German language in your B.Tech course. It helps you to learn German language which makes you to be comfortable in Germany. In Germany, the official language is German, the teaching and everywhere, it will be in German language. So, finally you have to decide whether you want to pursue or not your B.Tech course from Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?