1st December 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBBS in China if studying last 2 years in Chinese is mandatory?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for MBBS course in China and got selected. But the problem is, I have to study first 2 year in English and last 2 years in Chinese. So, I should visit in China? Can I get any benefit?

7th December 2018, 03:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in China if studying last 2 years in Chinese is mandatory?

Always we have some advantages along with disadvantages. You should think about other points like International students are not allowed to touch the patients during internship also the training is done on only dummies and not on dead bodies. So you should think one again weather you should go to china or not.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?