23rd July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) admission in Liverpool John Moores University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) course in Liverpool John Moores University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

27th July 2019, 09:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) admission in Liverpool John Moores University?

In order to qualify for admission in in Liverpool John Moores University for B.Eng. in Control and Automation Engineering program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with minimum 65% marks in Maths and your chosen subject and 70% in English.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 band across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?