8th November 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course

I am Civil Engineering graduate and now want to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course. Please tell me best colleges in United Kingdom for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  2. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting? Fees required to complete this course? -- [New]
  4. Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?
  5. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  6. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  7. Courses related to Quantity Surveying and their fees? Where one can get job as a Fresher or Trainee?
  8. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  9. List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom
  10. List of colleges in United Kingdom to study MA in English Language and Literature
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?
  13. Courses available in United Kingdom along with Electrical and Marine Science for BE EEE holder? Best colleges of United Kingdom?
  14. When to apply to study Masters of Atmospheric Sciences from Royal Holloway, University of London, United Kingdom?
  15. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  16. Best colleges of United Kingdom to study degree course in Renewable Energy Engineering? Scope in India after this course?
  17. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  18. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
11th November 2017, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Civil Engineering graduate and now want to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course. Please tell me best colleges in United Kingdom for it.

Best colleges in the United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management course is given below;

Leeds Beckett University - Official Website

Heriot Watt University - Official Website

Oxford Brookes University - Official Website

Liverpool John Moores University - Official Website

University of the West of England - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?