13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting? Fees required to complete this course?

I am B.Com Account Honors student and after completion of it want to purse Masters in Forensic Accounting from United Kingdom. Please suggest me some colleges for it? Fees required to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study Masters in Mass Communication & Journalism from United Kingdom? How much fees is required to study here?
  2. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  3. Requirements to study Masters in Computer Science from United Kingdom? Suggest colleges with admission procedure?
  4. Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Quantity Surveying And Commercial Management course
  5. How much fees is required to study LLB from United Kingdom? Can I get validation of Bar Council of India?
  6. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  7. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  8. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  9. Is there any office of University of Manchester, United Kingdom in India? Requirements and fees to study Environmental Science?
  10. List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges in United Kingdom to study MA in English Language and Literature
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in University of Glasgow, United Kingdom to do Ph.D after Masters in Environment Sciences? Necessary documents required for it?
  14. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  16. Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?
  17. Courses available in United Kingdom along with Electrical and Marine Science for BE EEE holder? Best colleges of United Kingdom?
  18. When to apply to study Masters of Atmospheric Sciences from Royal Holloway, University of London, United Kingdom?
16th January 2018, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting? Fees required to complete this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Com Account Honors student and after completion of it want to purse Masters in Forensic Accounting from United Kingdom. Please suggest me some colleges for it? Fees required to complete this course?

Best colleges in the United Kingdom to study Masters in Forensic Accounting are given below;

Northumbria University - Official Website

De Montfort University - Official Website

University of South of Wales - Official Website

University of Portsmouth - Official Website

Sheffield Hallam University - Official Website

Fee for the Masters in Forensic Accounting course differs from one university to another. Fee for the Masters in Forensic Accounting course is around Rs 10 to 12 Lakh in the Sheffield Hallam University. Fee for the MSc Forensic Accounting is around Rs 12 Lakh in University of Portsmouth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?