17th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Best university/college and cost effective country for MBA? Procedure of admission?

I like to do my mba abroad. which is the best university, college or country for me to do my mba in the most cost effective way?what are the procedures for admission?should i write IELTS exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  2. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  3. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  4. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  5. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  6. Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?
  7. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  9. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  10. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  11. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  12. Which country provides quality education for MS in electronics field?
  13. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  14. Procedure to take admission for MBA with scholarship?
  15. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  16. Admission Procedure to get admission for MBA course?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure to MBA programs at IIMs -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
23rd January 2014, 09:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university/college and cost effective country for MBA? Procedure of admission?

MBA is one of the professional courses in modern world which has huge scope if you excel at it and provides employment to a huge number of people across the globe. The best country to pursue MBA abroad is USA and the best college/university where you should pursue MBA is Harvard University which is in USA. But education in USA is costly and that too in the world's best institute for MBA. Moreover, living cost is also high in the region where best universities of the world are located. The cost effective country where you can pursue education is Germany since most of the German universities exempts students from tution fees.

The admission is basically done on the basis of scores in the following entrance exams :-
- GMAT or GRE
- TOEFL or IELTS

The best universities in this world for MBA are as follows:-
1. Harvard University (MA)
1. Stanford University (CA)
3. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
5. Northwestern University (Kellogg) (IL)
6. Columbia University (NY)
6. University of Chicago
8. Duke University (Fuqua) (NC)
9. University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
10. University of California–Berkeley (Haas)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?