10th September 2011, 01:58 PM
yellow roses

Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?

i passed b.com hons with 42% marks in 2008. now i want to take admission to the CA course. please explain me the procedure to take admission in the course.another question is that i am working in a CA firm, along with it can i do a course on cost accounting? though my priority is,doing CA. please guide me. I'll be obliged. thanking you.

11th September 2011, 01:37 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow roses View Post
i passed b.com hons with 42% marks in 2008. now i want to take admission to the CA course. please explain me the procedure to take admission in the course.another question is that i am working in a CA firm, along with it can i do a course on cost accounting? though my priority is,doing CA. please guide me. I'll be obliged. thanking you.
Hello,
To take admission in CA course you have to register for the CPT examination which is a entry level examination of CA course.After clearing the CPT examination you can take admission in the IPCC course of CA course.

Yes you can do cost accounting course along with CA course as you can do two professional course simultaneously.

Best Wishes....
14th September 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?

I have passed BBA with 64% marks and i want to take admission in CA. Guide me please
23rd September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i passed b.com. now i want to take admission to the CA course. please explain me the procedure to take admission in the course
8th October 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i m 24 yrs old, completed my b.com in 2010....then i did post graduate diploma in banking n finance..i want to take admission to the CA... Is it possible for me?
i would like ask u that how much time to take completion of CA..
pls guide me regarding this ?....my id is [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between
CA and ICWA after completing
b.com in Commerce stream?
5th December 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

does ca accept nios board
18th December 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is cpt exam for ca
13th April 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I had passed accounting &auditing Vocational course with H.S.C with 63% can i get admission in c.a
20th May 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in CA after passing b.a? which institute is the best one?
16th July 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i completed my t.y.bcom with first class. is it possible for me to take admission in IPCC (C.A) directly, without appearing for c.p.t.
13th April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a executive-MBA student of Eillm University 80% marks can i addmission direct entry to CA
13th April 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i completed my Ex-MBA with first class. is it possible for me to take admission in IPCC (C.A) directly, without appearing for c.p.t.
31st May 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i completed 12th with 80%. can i get an admission in CA?
19th July 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I m prsuing bcom last yr.
after graduation ,I want 2 take admission in CA course
so, wht is the procedure 2take admission in Ca
plz guide me
22nd July 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BBA now I want admission in CA in Kashmir university plz guide me about that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?