4th November 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study Master of Surgery in France for MBBS 2nd year student of India? How to get Study Visa?

I am doing my MBBS second year in India. I want to take up my Master of Surgery programme in France. How can I get Study Visa for that? And is it better to do MS in France after MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get student visa to study MBBS in Ukraine being a 12th PCB student?
  3. Obstacles to get US Study Visa for a Pakistani? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Rules and regulations to apply for Study Visa for an International students to study in India?
  5. Requirements to get Study Visa to do Master's Degree in Iran? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Visa to study in USA? Where should I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to apply for Iran Study Visa in India? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  9. How can I get Student Visa to study MBBS in Russia? Total expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  11. Why visa is necessary for students to study Abroad?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  13. Difficulties in obtaining a study visa to study MBA in India for a Pakistani? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a candidate of Nepal can study PG in Surgery in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get Visa to study Master's in Accounting in Columbia University?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2016, 08:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to study Master of Surgery in France for MBBS 2nd year student of India? How to get Study Visa?

You can get study visa for Master of Surgery course in France when you get admission call from a well recognised institute of France , have the financial stability to pursue the course and meet the expense of living in France and you perform well in the visa interview. You need to furnish all requisite documents to the French consulate and should have a valid visa. It is good to study medicine related course in France owing to the better medical standard than India especially if you get admission in a good institute in France.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?