18th November 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for MS(Electrical Engineering) students in California Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can I know about the placement facility available for a candidate who is studying MS(Electrical Engineering) course in California Institute of Technology? I am interested to do this course in this institute. So, I want to know about the campus placement.

20th November 2019, 07:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for MS(Electrical Engineering) students in California Institute of Technology?

Yes, Campus placement is available for MS in Electrical Engineering students at California Institute of Technology. Some of the best companies in the world from various fields visit California Institute of Technology and pick up its students. For more details regarding placement, you should visit at https://yocket.in/course-description...-engineering-5
28th December 2021, 10:26 AM
subusai

Default Re: Campus placement available for MS(Electrical Engineering) students in California Institute of Technology?

Yes, campus places are available for MS students in Electrical Engineering Students from the California Institute of Technology. The top firms in the world from different fields come to the California Institute of Technology and select its students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?