14th December 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study Visa, if completed B.Tech in 5 years due to detention?

I have completed B.Tech in 5 years, because I detained in final year now I completed my B.Tech without backlogs. If there is any problem to study in abroad or to get Visa. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
15th December 2017, 03:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study Visa, if completed B.Tech in 5 years due to detention?

As you said you completed your B.Tech without backlogs in five years so it will not create any problem to study in abroad or to getting student Visa. You need to perform well in your English proficiency test EILTS/TOEFL and GRE(Graduate Record Examinations).
First you should choose a suitable course and apply for it. once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can apply for student visa.
16th December 2017, 12:40 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study Visa, if completed B.Tech in 5 years due to detention?

I am very much happy to tell you that there will be no problem in getting study Visa after the completion B.Tech course with backlog papers. As you have completed your B.Tech course, you are very much eligible to study MS course in abroad.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech course from a recognized University are eligible to opt for the higher studies in abroad.
Candidates will have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination to get admission in different Universities. After qualifying in the examination, you can apply for the study Visa.
28th December 2021, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

i got detained 2 times so can i able to get student visa for further studies in aboard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?