11th December 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can foreign students get direct admission in AIIMS?

I want to know if there is any direct admission chance for foreign students in AIIMS. Please reply me fast.

14th December 2015, 04:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can foreign students get direct admission in AIIMS?

I am sorry to tell you this but there is no chance of any direct admission to AIIMS for any foreign students.
You need to appear for the Entrance Examination and if you are able to crack the Entrance Examination then you will be able to study in AIIMS.
So this is the only way of getting admission to a course in AIIMS.
8th November 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MD course in AIIMS, delhi after completing MBBS degree from Russia for an Indian ?
18th August 2019, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

How can a Bangladeshi can get admission in aiims?
21st August 2019, 05:25 PM
U18mba

Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are required to have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the subjects of ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY in their Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination to be eligible for admission to the M.B.B.S. Course. Foreign Nationals are required to contact the Indian Mission/Post abroad in their country and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi for nomination.
Foreign candidates nominated by the Government of India are NOT required to appear at the Competitive Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?