19th December 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I admission in MIT, USA having 16225 rank in JEE?

I get 16225 rank in JEE (IIT) exam and 81.33%in hsc examination of the last year so, can i get admission in MIT america?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  3. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
  4. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  5. How to take admission in MIT USA in computer science branch? What is the criteria?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MIT after 12th grade?
  7. Is it mandatory to write both SAT 1 and SAT 2 for admission in MIT, USA? What is the required score to do engineering in MIT
  8. Requirements for taking admission in MIT university in USA in Aero Astro Departments? How much GRE score is required?
  9. Apply to MIT, USA without TOEFL score?
  10. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  11. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after scoring 164403 rank in AIEEE? When will the admission forms be available? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in MIT USA for M.Tech with computer science and engineering or with Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Procedure for admission in MIT Massachusetts USA? How to get admission in that college?
  14. How can I get admission in MIT Pune or Alandi after passing 12th science?
  15. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  17. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  18. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
13th November 2014, 01:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I admission in MIT, USA having 16225 rank in JEE?

No, you are not eligible for admission at MIT with IIT-JEE rank. That's because, IIT-JEE ranks and scores are not considered by USA universities. If you want to continue your further studies in USA, you have to clear two exams called GRE and IELTS. After completing these exams, you will have to apply for MIT. Then they will consider your scores, if you are eligible they will send you an admission letter.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
This section will be not conducted on the test day. They will inform you a specific date for speaking exam.

GRE Exam pattern:-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam. It is a exam to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. This exam will be conducted for 340 marks.Every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially without any test. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks
2)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?