9th January 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?

Sir. How to get admitted admitted

If you want to go abroad than it is also good decision you may go for

1. University of Pennsylvania: Wharton, U.S.A.
2. London Business School, U.K.
3. Harvard Business School, U.S.A.
4. Columbia Business School, U.S.A.
5. Insead, France / Singapore
6. Stanford University GSB, U.S.A
6. IE Business School, Spain
8. Ceibs, China
9. MIT: Sloan, U.S.A.
10. New York University: Stern, U.S.A
11. University of Chicago: Booth, U.S.A
12. Iese Business School, Spain
13. Dartmouth College: Tuck, U.S.A.
14. IMD, Switzerland

all these universities are extreamly good where you may complete your MBA.
Am I right? But the question arises that how to get admission in these univ through a single channelized system?

Related Questions:
  1. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  2. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  3. Can I do MBBS abroad after scoring 73% in 12th standard?
  4. How to take admission in USA university?
  5. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  7. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  8. How may I get previous year sample question papers of class 12th(PCM and English)? How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to join B.Sc course in USA?
  9. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  10. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  11. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  12. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  13. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  14. How many months are required to prepare for SAT? When does the admission start?
  15. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  17. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
13th November 2014, 01:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?

It is not possible to get an admission in any of these universities through single channelized system. Because, each and every university has its own requirements for admission. For example, some universities will offer admission based on TOEFL score, while some other universities offer admissions depending upon IELTS score.
So, first try to know the requirements of the universities. Then you should complete your entrance exams, which are required for getting an admission in your selected list of universities. After that, you can start applying for universities by sending your scores along with your Application Form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?