23rd January 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Sc Nursing Abroad at the age of 31 years?

HELLO SIR,i HAVE DONE B.COM AND NOW I AM DOING 12 SCIENCE(IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCHOOLING)SO CAN I APPLY FOR B.SC NURSHING IN ABROAD.MY AGE 31.PLEASE REPLY AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AT [email protected]

11th May 2014, 10:29 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc Nursing Abroad at the age of 31 years?

As you asking here about that are you eligible for apply Nursing after completing your B.sc degree or Bachlorate degree in science. And you have to study and get admit into the degree college and score a good mark in your bachelor degree study.

Nursing Is a good as profession and you have to be a good Human being for to do this because you have to take care of patient with patience and very good fully and make patient good as they return to their home.so if you make up your mind to do this then go for it and believe me it is very good for you. And now I am going to tell you about the eligibility and clearing your doubts.

As you know you can do nursing after you complete your bachlor degree from registered university.

Then you can apply for your nursing course and it should be your choice to do in India or abroad and its totally your choice as you asking for that your age criteria so you can do that in age between 21-25 so you are telling you that you are now 31 so I do not think that in your age you are qualified for nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?