24th December 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?

I have gap of 3 years in my studies .....can i am eligible to go abroad on study basis? I want to both study and work there.

joban

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for a job in a good company after having 7 years of gap in education
  2. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  3. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  4. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  6. Chances of getting placements after 1 year drop?
  7. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  8. Am I eligible for Software Jobs having an academic gap of 4 years between 12th class and B.Sc?
  9. How should I apply for IELTS? I am a teacher in HP
  10. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  11. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  15. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  16. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  17. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  18. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
11th May 2014, 11:32 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go Abroad having 3 years gap in studies?

As you asking here for that you are eligible or not for study in Abroad after not a long but a short gap of three years. In abroad they are very strict for their rules and criteria which they made for the students for taking admission in their colleges and you can ask their for your help and telling them about your problems and ask them for your career assessment and your eligibility for that you can get clarify and get cleared about your doubts.

And if you want to get admit in any institution in abroad you can call to their specified or specific number that you can get from net and to get that you can google that for your doubts. And for any clearance of your doubts you can check that in internet because internet is a very good and excellent for to do search and get your answers from your net connection.

And for that your doubt is going too cleared. As far as I know that in abroad you can admit in any college after your break up in your study and for that you have to take care of your study and ask for help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?