31st May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?

sir,
i have done B.sc nursing and now i want to do mbbs.plz tell me is it possible.and how can i apply.also plz tell me list of colleges in india and abroad offering mbbs course after b.sc nursing.plz send my query to [email protected]

6th June 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?

sir,
i have done B.sc nursing and now i want to do post mbbs.plz tell me is it possible.and how can i apply.also plz tell me list of colleges in india and abroad offering mbbs course after b.sc nursing.plz send my query to mail-id:[email protected]
18th June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a fourth year bsc nursing student.im intersted in doing mbbs after my course.how can i apply for that?what all are the procedures behind that?will you please send me a reply on [email protected]
24th October 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a fourth year bsc nursing student.im intersted in doing mbbs after my course.how can i apply for that?what all are the procedures behind that?will you please send me a reply on [email protected]
15th February 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Europian countries do they have a really post mbbs programme?cost particulors regarding admission,and other criteria?
[email protected]
4th May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am fourth year bsc nursing student how can apply fop mbbs after my course
12th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam it was my bad fate that i did not get mbbs and i am doing b.sc nursing so by hook or crook i need to mbbs so how can i directly enter into mbbs?
1st September 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I m bsc nursing student and want to do MBBS .
is IT possible in Australia and also tell the duration.
I shall be very thankful to you... .amandhawal4g mail.com.send on this email as soon as possible
2nd May 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed b.sc nursing at 2010. Cn i do mbbs after b.sc nursing.. I need study in singapore.. Is it possible? How can I apply? Cn u help me?
13th July 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed BSc Nursing in kerala . I have strong passion for study MBBS so please give me the information about what I should do to get admission for MBBS. Is there any special entrance for the entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?