9th November 2021, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IETLS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?

Respected sir I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to appear for IELTS so I want to knowcan apply for IELTS after completing class 10th?
What is procedure to apply for IELTS ?
Please answer as soon as possible.

14th November 2021, 07:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for IETLS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?

Yes, one can take the IELTS test after 10th class as well to study abroad. With the number of IELTS tests grew to a record of 3.5 million in the year 2018, it has become a leader in the area of international higher education. It is accepted in 100% of universities in the UK and Australia.

Procedure:-

Register online and pay easily using Netbanking, Debit/Credit card and Paytm.

Log on to our IELTS India website.

Select the option 'Register for IELTS.'

Select your preferred test – computer-delivered IELTS/ paper-based (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI or Life Skills).
15th November 2021, 08:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I apply for IETLS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?

Can I apply for IETLS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?

The answer is YES.

The only requirement to apply for IELTS exam required is that you must be a minimum age of 16 years.

There is no minimum score required to pass the IELTS exam. An IELTS is calculated from band 1 to band 9.
15th November 2021, 08:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can apply for the IELTS exam on the offcial website of IELTS that is www.ielts.org.

The IELTS exam requires a minimum age of 16 years. The IELTS exam is applicable to anybody over the age of 16, regardless of nationality or background. If the school requires IELTS scores for admission, an exception can be granted.
15th January 2022, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ielts after 10th with long gap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?