13th January 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to join the Staff Selection Commission so I want to know can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. What should I do to get a job after failing in Graduation course?
  4. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Selection procedure in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Nurse recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  6. Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Staff Selection Commission being a 22 years old B.A. General graduate?
  9. Can I apply for IELTS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for IELTS?
  10. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?
  11. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  13. How should I fill the forms of FCI?
  14. Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?
  15. Can I do ILETS after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same? -- [New]
  16. Can DSC person apply for PC (SL) commission at the age of 34 years?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for CSE students in Staff Selection Commission?
  18. Eligibility and requirements to apply in Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam?
15th January 2017, 12:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and it conducts entrance examination for recruitment in various jobs.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is 12th or equivalent from a recognised board. The age limit is 18-27 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination only after 10th. To get more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th January 2017, 03:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Staff Selection Commission after completing class 10th? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) and same is a commission that conducts different examination like SSC CHSL exam, SSC CGL exam, SSC JE for recruitment at different posts in various government offices.

Being a Class 10th passed candidate you are not eligible for appearing in SSC examination for recruitment at any posts as for the same you at least need to be a higher secondary school degree holder from a recognized board.

For more details about SSC examination and procedure for applying for the same you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
15th January 2017, 11:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Staff Selection Commission generally known as SSC is a commission that conducts different examination for recruitment of government officials in various government offices through entrance examinations like SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, SSC JE etc. .

Now being a Class 10th passed candidate you are not eligible for appearing in any SSC examination at present as the minimum educational requirement for the same is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Further for more details regarding SSC examination you can refer to the link wwww.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?