18th June 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?

Sir
i m doing b-tech in civil engg.
& doing ielts also after that i m preparing for gre
can apply for masters in usa?????????
please help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for pursuing MS degree in USA?
  2. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  4. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  5. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  7. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  8. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  9. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  10. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  11. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  12. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  13. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  14. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  15. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  16. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
25th June 2014, 10:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?

Yes, you can apply for master degree course in USA after completion of your B.Tech provided you score good marks in the entrance exams. Although most of the US universities take into account the marks of GRE and TOEFL, IELTS marks are also valid instead of TOEFL. So if you score well in the entrance exams then you can apply for MS degree course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?