31st March 2023, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for schooling visa after 10th? Can I apply for ielts after 10 for going Australia

Can I apply for schooling visa after 10th? Can I apply for ielts after 10 for going Australia. Can I do work therr

31st March 2023, 05:46 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply for schooling visa after 10th? Can I apply for ielts after 10 for going Australia

Yes, you can apply for a schooling visa to study in Australia after completing your 10th standard. However, the specific requirements and eligibility criteria will depend on the educational institution you plan to attend and the program you are applying for.

Regarding IELTS, it's not necessary to have completed your 12th standard or higher secondary education to take the IELTS exam. You can take the exam at any time once you feel comfortable with your English language skills. However, if English is not your first language, it's recommended that you prepare well in advance of the exam to ensure that you achieve the required score.

It's important to note that the minimum IELTS score requirement may vary depending on the university or educational institution you are applying to, as well as the specific program or course you are interested in. It's best to check the specific requirements of the institution you are applying to and aim to achieve the minimum required score to increase your chances of being accepted into the program.

It's also recommended that you consult with an authorized immigration consultant or the Australian embassy or consulate for more information about the specific requirements and options for obtaining a schooling visa to study in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?