9th July 2014, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?

Dear sir,
i am a student of GNM doing in Chennai and
i wish to pursue my studies in Australia for post Bsc
how can i get a students visa?
and what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  2. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  3. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  4. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  5. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  6. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  7. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for a Passport? Fee charges during application? How much waiting period for passport receipt? What is VISA and what are its uses?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  10. How to get student visa for studies in UK?
  11. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  12. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
  13. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  14. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  15. Procedure to study M.E in UK, US or Australia?
  16. How can I apply for Visa? I am studying 12th currently
  17. Am I eligible to apply for student Visa to study in USA if having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
11th July 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?

Iam the student of ag bsc at mh if i want to go Australia for further studys like ag msc.give the right way and procedure for go there.thank you.
19th July 2014, 03:25 PM
syed1967

Default Re: Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?

My son is studying in CBSE 12th in Muscat. Please let me know the procedure to join in NRI quota at PSG college of technology at Coimbatore. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?