29th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do schooling on 10th basis in Australia without IELTS?

Hello,
Can I go to Australia for schooling after 10th without IELTS having 7.6 CGPA in 10th standard? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  3. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  4. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  5. Should I appear in IELTS to study MBA in Australia after completing B.Com?
  6. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study Higher Secondary in Australia?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  8. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Courses available to study in Australia through IELTS for B.Com 3rd semester student?
  10. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  11. Will my IIT JEE form be rejected on the basis of mistake done in filling the place of 10th schooling? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Schooling of 11th and 12th in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Australia after scoring 55% in B.Tech, 72% in 10th and 68% in inter?
  14. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  15. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?
  18. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who is preparing for IELTS?
16th October 2015, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do schooling on 10th basis in Australia without IELTS?

No, it is not possible to do schooling on 10th basis in Australia without having IELTS score. To get admission in any Abroad educational institute being an Indian candidate, you must have to prove your English Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Without having TOFEL/IELTS examinations score, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?