7th July 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i do CS and Law simultaneously being a BMS student?

5th September 2017, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do CS and Law simultaneously being a BMS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do CS and Law simultaneously being a BMS student. Candidates after completion of bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to do CS course. You can join directly CS Executive Program after completion of BMS course. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the CS course. You can also join Law graduation simultaneously after completion of BMS. Admission to the law graduation (LLB) is done on the basis of an entrance examination. LLB course is available in various law colleges in India and the duration of the course is three years. Law and CS courses are good to pursue at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?