17th October 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?

I am going to complete my mbbs next year.....and I am planning 2 join hospital management course......I just want 2 know about the scope of this course in India as well as in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. After MBBS can I do Hospital Management? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
  2. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  4. What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?
  5. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  6. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  7. What are the options available after MBBS? Difference between Hospital and Health Care Management? What are the future prospects?
  8. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  9. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  10. How should I do hospital management in abroad after completing MBBS? Which are the colleges in abroad?
  11. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  12. After MBBS how many years does it take to become a Gynecologist? After MBBS do we have to go to the hospital to specialize?
  13. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  16. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  17. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  18. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
19th October 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?

sir i am completed MBA HOSPITAL MANGMENT AFTER COMPLTED M.B.B.S HOM IS COMPLTED THAT COURES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?