28th August 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i find Lecturer position in Overseas colleges on the basis of my 7 years Industry experience?

Can i find Lecturer position in Overseas colleges on the basis of my 7 years Industry experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer position having 5 years experience in corporate training after MBA?
  2. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after 7 years of software development experience?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  5. Can an MCA passout take a position as a lecturer in colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
  7. What should I prefer after B.Tech? Should I prefer job or PG?
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  9. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  10. Are there any openings for lecturer in engineering colleges?
  11. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Maths Lecturer position in Polytechnic Colleges?
  13. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  14. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  15. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  16. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  17. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  18. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
25th July 2023, 05:55 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can i find Lecturer position in Overseas colleges on the basis of my 7 years Industry experience?

Yes, you can find a lecturer position in overseas colleges on the basis of your 7 years of industry experience. However, it is important to note that the requirements for lecturer positions vary from college to college. Some colleges may require a PhD or other advanced degree, while others may be willing to consider candidates with a master's degree and industry experience.
Tips for finding a lecturer position in overseas colleges with 7 years of industry experience:
  • Do your research: Before you start applying for jobs, it is important to do your research and find colleges that are a good fit for your skills and experience. You can do this by visiting college websites, reading job postings, and talking to people who work in the field.
  • Network: Networking is a great way to learn about job openings and get your foot in the door. Attend industry events, connect with people on LinkedIn, and reach out to your contacts to see if they know of any openings.
  • Tailor your resume and cover letter: When you apply for jobs, be sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific position. Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the job, and explain why you are interested in teaching at the college.
  • Be prepared to interview: If you are invited to interview, be prepared to discuss your experience, your teaching philosophy, and your reasons for wanting to teach at the college. Be sure to practice your answers to common interview questions.
With 7 years of industry experience, you have a lot to offer a college. You have a deep understanding of the industry, and you can bring real-world experience to the classroom. You are also likely to be a good mentor to students, and you can help them develop the skills they need to succeed in their careers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?