20th January 2021, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MEng(Electrical Engineering) in the United Kingdom with a scholarship through GRE?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in the United Kingdom. I am studying BTech in Electrical Engineering in 5th semester. I am preparing for GRE also. I have taken a coaching class for GRE. My interest is to do MEng(Electrical Engineering) in the United Kingdom. So, GRE helps me for admission also with a scholarship?

27th January 2021, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MEng(Electrical Engineering) in the United Kingdom with a scholarship through GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in the United Kingdom. I am studying BTech in Electrical Engineering in 5th semester. I am preparing for GRE also. I have taken a coaching class for GRE. My interest is to do MEng(Electrical Engineering) in the United Kingdom. So, GRE helps me for admission also with a scholarship?
Yes, you can get admission ME in Electrical Engineering in UK.

But you should qualify in GRE exam.

This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?