20th January 2021, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MS(Computing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation) admission in New York University

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MS(Computing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation) after completing my BTech which I am doing in CSE stream. I want to do this MS course from New York University. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to secure admission?

27th January 2021, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MS(Computing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation) admission in New York University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MS(Computing, Entrepreneurship and Innovation) after completing my BTech which I am doing in CSE stream. I want to do this MS course from New York University. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to secure admission?
After completion of B.Tech degree, you are eligible in MS in Computing but you must have a valid GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?