7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Graduate Diploma in Internet Business Concentration course at McGill University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to do Graduate Diploma in Internet Business Concentration course from McGill University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

4th January 2020, 03:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Graduate Diploma in Internet Business Concentration course at McGill University?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study Graduate Diploma in Internet Business Concentration course at McGill University. You can apply to McGill’s Entrance Scholarship Program. The Scholarships and Student Aid Office administers need-based Financial Aid Programs for graduate students from abroad. McGill University offers modest loans and bursaries to students in need of supplemental financial assistance.

You can enroll in the Quebec Merit Scholarship program. It is open only to international candidates who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada. To apply for this scholarship program, you should visit http://www.frqnt.gouv.qc.ca/en/bours...m1430400825724
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?