29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

I am interested to study LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 10:00 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

Course duration will be 10 months and fee will be around which is equal to 15,16,918.23 Indian Rupee.

Course offered
European and international corporate law

The law on capital markets and securities

Law of project and acquisition and finance

Law of commercial banking and investment banking as well as topics on European monetary policies and central banking.

The LL.M. Finance degree program also offers a wide range of courses on specialized topics such as “Accounting”, “Insurance Law” and “Law of Business Taxation”.
1st October 2018, 11:06 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Finance) in The Institute for Law and Finance, Frankfurt?

Course structure of L.L.M. in Finance program:-
1. Coursework(60 Credits)
2. Master's Thesis(20 Credits)
3. Internship(10 Credits)

L.L.M. in Finance is a one-year postgraduate degree program which is divided into two semesters, namely the winter semester (October to February) and the summer semester (April to July)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?