28th August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

29th August 2018, 02:12 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

As for as my knowledge Money related guide for over sea students, including credits and legitimacy based help, is extremely restricted.

Oversea students who apply ought to be set up to back the whole time of proposed examine from individual assets.

It would be ideal if you take note of that notwithstanding program educational cost and expenses, global understudies are in charge of medical coverage expenses and the ISSS understudy bolster charges.

Every single worldwide candidate who intend to enlist at The University of Texas at Austin in F-1 or J-1 status must present the regardless of whether they are right now living in the United States.

Inquiries with respect to the fruition of the shape ought to be coordinated to: (if you don't mind take note of that the Certification of Financial Responsibility frame is utilized for migration archive preparing, not for confirmations purposes- - consequently, the shape isn't required for the finishing of an affirmations application).

hope this will help
30th August 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

Financial aid for international students, including loans and merit based assistance is very limited for studying MS Information Technology and Management in The McCombs School of Business. Therefore, it is very difficult to get any financial aid for studying MS Information Technology and Management in The McCombs School of Business. You have to prepare to finance the entire period of proposed study from personal funds. You have to submit the Certificate of Financial Responsibility Form for studying MS Information Technology and Management in The McCombs School of Business. The McCombs School of Business website link is given Click Here
30th August 2018, 04:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MS in Information Technology & Management from McCombs School of Business. The forte Foundation and Teach for America are the partners of McCombs School who provide scholarship to their students. If you got selected you will receive a McCombs scholarship.
As you are an International Student so you have very less chances to get a study loan.

There are more scholarship options available. For that you should visit to the official website of McCombs School of Business.
Through below mentioned link you can fill the scholarship application form.http://finaid.utexas.edu/scholarship...ontinuing.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?