28th August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MS(Information Technology & Management) course which is available in The McCombs School of Business, USA? Please let me know about the course structure also.

30th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MS(Information Technology & Management) course which is available in The McCombs School of Business, USA? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Candidates who have obtained an undergraduate degree from an accredited college with mathematical aptitude and strong communication skills are eligible to study MS Information Technology and Management course in The McCombs School of Business. They should have qualified GRE or GMAT for the admission to study MS Information Technology & Management in The McCombs School of Business. Candidates can find the details in the McCombs School of Business website link given Click Here
30th August 2018, 03:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

In order to pursue MS in Information Technology & Management from McCombs School of Business you should meet the following criteria i.e.
> You must have a graduate degree with minimum GPA of 3.0 from an accredited university.
> You must have GRE scorecard.
> You must have an English proficiency test scorecard such as IELTS/TOEFL.
> You must have professional experience in computer programming and database.
31st August 2018, 01:28 AM
Raksha M S

As for as my knowledge In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have minimum professional experience.
3. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- TOEFL (least score of 85 (iBT), 223 (CBT), or 563 (PBT))
- IELTS(at least 6.5).
-Cambridge CPE least grade of "C"

Hope this helps
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?