12th January 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

I want to secure admission in MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in Business School? Please help me to know about the admission process.

17th January 2019, 05:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in the McCombs School of Business, USA, after submitting of completed application, candidates are required to appear in the interview. Depending on the applicant's availability, interviews may be conducted on the phone, through Skype, or in person. Candidates are admitted based on performance in the interview.

For more details, visit
https://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/Maste...ent/Admissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?