28th August 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

29th August 2018, 02:19 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

As for as my knowledge first you need to complete the admission process,after that oversea students must submit either an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report exhibiting a sufficient information of English. The Institutional TOEFL (ITP) isn't acknowledged.

Minimum score required are mentioned below
TOEFL: 79 on the Internet-based test (iBT)
IELTS: An overall band of 6.5 on the Academic Examination

hope this will hell
All the best
30th August 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Technology & Management) in The McCombs School of Business, USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MS(Information Technology & Management) course in The McCombs School of Business, USA. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Applicants have to clear the GRE or GMAT for the admission to study MS Information Technology and Management in The McCombs School of Business. They should also clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to study MS Information Technology and Management in The McCombs School of Business. Duration of the course is 10 months. They can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?