29th June 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in MSc(International Finance) course in University of Chester then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

4th July 2019, 10:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester?

Yes, you can get financial aid from University of Chester to study M.Sc. in International Finance program. The University of Chester offers various international and merit-based scholarships for their postgraduate study programs. Separate application is not required for scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the scholarship when submitting an application and that award given will be shown on your offer letter. Some other Scholarships and Discounts are also available you may be eligible these:
1. Masters Scholarships £5000
2. Chevening Scholarship
3. DIKTI Scholarships
4. Goa Education Trust Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?