10th September 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA in Canada for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 71% in BCA(H)?

Hello friends, I have passed my BCA(H) with 71% aggregate marks. So tell me I am eligible for studying MBA in Canada? In IELTS I have scored 5.5 Bands. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd January 2020, 10:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA in Canada for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 71% in BCA(H)?

Eligibility criteria to study MBA in Canadian university:
1. You must have a bachelor's degree from a well-recognized institute.
2. You must have proof of relevant work experience.
3. Proof of English language proficiency test is compulsory.
4. You must have a GMAT scorecard.

With 5.5 Bands in IELTS, you can easily get a Canadian student visa but getting admission in MBA is not that easy so you need to score at least 6.5 bands and above with a minimum of 6.0 band in each of the four tests of IELTS to pursue an MBA in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?