7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to study BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the scholarships available for studying BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta? Kindly let me know if I can get a scholarship for this course or not?

4th January 2020, 03:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to study BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta?

The University of Alberta offers many scholarship opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students with outstanding academic potential. You will be considered automatically for several scholarships when you are admitted to UAlberta. Following scholarships are available at University of Alberta:
1. General Undergraduate Scholarships
2. Athletics Scholarships
3. Country-Specific Scholarships
4. Sponsored Student Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?