17th May 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write exams like GRE and IELTS while doing B.Com?

Am I eligible to write exams like GRE and IELTS while doing BCom? Can you please let me know the criteria followed to apply for the exams to do higher studies in abroad? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to write any other exams other than GRE and IELTS to do Ph.D in USA?
  2. MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  7. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in civil engineering after scoring 83% in SSC and 81% in intermediate
  9. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  10. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  11. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  12. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. Process to go America for MS studies? Is it necessary to write GRE, TEOFL and IELTS?
  14. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  15. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  17. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  18. What are the exams that I should write to do my MS in Germany?
22nd May 2017, 10:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write exams like GRE and IELTS while doing B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to write GRE and IELTS examinations while pursuing B.Com course. No specific eligibility criteria is required to apply for GRE and IELTS examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to apply for GRE and IELTS examinations. Once, you get your GRE and IELTS examinations score reports, you can submit to the Abroad universities where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
23rd May 2017, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to write exams like GRE and IELTS while doing BCom? Can you please let me know the criteria followed to apply for the exams to do higher studies in abroad? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Therefore, you are eligible to write GRE while doing B.Com. You have to produce your original passport as proof of identity at the exam center for GRE.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test. It is taken by international candidates for studying or working in a country where English is the main language. You can appear for IELTS examination irrespective of your academic grades and education background. Therefore, you are eligible to write IELTS while studying B.Com.
23rd May 2017, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for GRE and IELTS exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?