8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University?

I have a keen interest to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

10th September 2018, 03:09 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University?

Yes you will get the scholarship

They offer various scholarships for prospective and current students at Taylor's.

Duration of the course is 1.5 years (18 Months)

Hope this will help
11th September 2018, 06:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University. Taylor’s University provides many scholarships to support students to succeed in their master programmes.*The Financial support offered by university is based on a competitive basis, where assessment involves academic achievements and writing skills.

Scholarships offered by Taylor’s University for Master's program are:

Taylor’s University High Achievers*Scholarship

Taylor’s University Postgraduate Research*Scholarships

For more details regarding scholarship, you should visit the below mentioned link.
https://university2.taylors.edu.my/a...aduate-studies
13th September 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a keen interest to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this course.

Yes, Taylor’s University offers scholarships to support students to succeed their postgraduate programs. There are Taylor’s University High Achievers Scholarships available for the postgraduate students. You should have scored a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent in their undergraduate degree to be eligible for the Taylor’s University High Achievers Scholarship. You can get 50% tuition fee waiver through the Taylor’s University High Achievers Scholarship. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?