8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in The State University of New York College for studying Bachelor in Biomedical Science? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

11th September 2018, 09:36 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College? Duration of this course?

As for as my knowledge You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- TOEFL paper: 540
- TOEFL internet: 76+
- IELTS Academic: 6.5
- EIKEN/STEP: Grade 1
- SAT: 450+
- ELS: Completion of 112
- British 'O' Level English Pass: A-C
- PTE (Pearson Test of English): 53
- Cambridge English Scale: 180

Duration of course is 4 years
13th September 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Biomedical Science in The State University of New York College? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in The State University of New York College for studying Bachelor in Biomedical Science? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates have to appear for the SAT or ACT examination for the admission to study BS in Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo-The State University of New York. They should also clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS or PTE for the admission to study BS in Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo-The State University of New York. Duration of the BS in Biomedical Sciences at University at Buffalo-The State University of New York is four years. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?