8th September 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University for LLB student?

Hi everyone, I am an LLB student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) from Taylor’s University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

10th September 2018, 03:13 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Laws(Healthcare and Medical Law) in Taylor’s University for LLB student?

As for as my knowledge LLB with Honours or equivalent with CGPA 3.00 or 2.75 (subject to interview) or 2.50 with three (3) years of working experience in related field.
As for as my knowledge You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take the following test with respective score.

-IELTS
Band 6.5

-TOEFL
88 (Internet Based Test)

-MUET
Band 5

-Taylor’s EET
Overall score 6.5

-Taylor’s IEN
Level 2- Grade B+

Hope this will help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?