28th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?

i am doing my 3rd year b.tech. I have 5 arrear and cleared recently . I have scored low grade and percentage , starting from the first year onwards till now.but, i desired to study MBA in abroad . i want know the answer for the above question kindly please. And one more question is , it is possible to do MBA in european countries. IN european countries whether they will offer scholership for doing some studies. if u answer this question it will be usefull for my carreer and my friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  2. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  3. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  4. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  5. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  6. How can I get scholarships in B.Tech in AP?
  7. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  8. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  9. Can I study B.L. after U.G (B.Sc computer science)? What are the qualifications?
  10. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  11. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships? -- [New]
  12. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  13. How to get full scholarship to study MBA in abroad?
  14. Syllabus and sample question papers of Junior Executive(Airport operations)?
  15. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  16. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  17. Which country is better to pursue PG in Maths? How to get scholarship for it?
  18. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2016, 01:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing my 3rd year b.tech. I have 5 arrear and cleared recently . I have scored low grade and percentage , starting from the first year onwards till now.but, i desired to study MBA in abroad . i want know the answer for the above question kindly please. And one more question is , it is possible to do MBA in european countries. IN european countries whether they will offer scholership for doing some studies. if u answer this question it will be usefull for my carreer and my friends.

As you mentioned you have cleared the arrears in B.Tech then it is possible to study MBA in European Countries. The fees in some of the European countries are less than Rs 2 lakhs per year only for MBA. There are some government universities in European countries which offer scholarships to study. So you can contact the universities directly through online or you can contact the educational consultants available in India for the admission. The consultants will help you to study with scholarship and helps you in the admission & Visa processes. You can also get help from the students studying in European countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?