17th January 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?

I am studying ME-CSE now. I would like to study Robotics engg after my ME-CSE studies. which is the best colleges for offering this course and what r the formalities like entrance, scholarships.. I have completed B.SC,physics and Master of computer applications already. If I want to study this robotics course in abroad, which country is the best to study and fees etc details. Ur advices is more helpful. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is best to do MS in robotics?
  2. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  4. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  6. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best college for pursing MS in computer science? Cost of the full course, accommodation? Details about the entrance test and scholarship?
  8. Which country is better to pursue PG in Maths? How to get scholarship for it?
  9. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
  10. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  11. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  12. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  13. Which entrance exam is necessary for a son studying in 10th to do career in robotics in mechanical
  14. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  15. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  16. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  17. Which entrance exam should I give to do robotics?
  18. Scope of Robotics in Future?
1st December 2017, 03:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?

Well you can do M.Tech in robotics. Being from CSE background is a plus point for you. It require knowledge of both software and hardware.

Eligibility Criteria:-
> Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics,
physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related subject.
> You must also have a strong command of English.

Germany has special technical Universities which offer Robotics courses. Admissions in German Universities are managed by the DAAD.

These are universities offering MS in robotics :
> University of Massachusetts-Amherst
> University of Minnesota
M.S./M.C.S. in Computer Science: Robotics & Artificial Intelligence Research Area

> University of Tennessee-Knoxville
Graduate Programs in Mechanical, Aerospace, and Biomedical Engineering: Robotics &
Automation Research Area
> The Ohio State University
Graduate Program in Electrical & Computer Engineering: Robotics
> Cornell University
M.Eng in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering: Dynamics, Controls, & Robotics
> University of Utah
M.S. & Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics Track
> University of Pennsylvania
Master’s Degree in Robotics (ROBO)
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence
Research Area
> Johns Hopkins University
Robotics MSE
> University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
Robotics Masters and PhD Program.
8th March 2022, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?

Is it possible to do b.tech mechatronics while doing b.tech in cse at a time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?