15th July 2011, 04:26 PM
dipu123321

Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?

Name some of the best universities/colleges (teaching medium--English) in any European Country for Post graduate in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering......related tests which I have to appear for getting admission......job prospects/placements of the universities/colleges.....Fee structure......Scholarship availabity....

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the score required to join MS in Chemical Engineering? Which universities are preferable and what are the job opportunities?
  2. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  3. Is it possible for B.Tech Biotechnology students to apply for M.Tech in chemical engineering
  4. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  5. ITI or Diploma courses related to Chemical engineering? Institutes or colleges offering this course in Mumbai?
  6. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  7. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  8. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. Eligibility to get job of a Chemical Engineer after diploma in Chemical Engineering or is it necessary to do B.Tech?
  11. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  13. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  14. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies which provide internship to IITians in Chemical engineering related stream? -- [New]
  17. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  18. In Chemical Engineering stream how many jobs are available?
6th February 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?

m a dental student .i want to get an engineering degree in 1 yr hw do i get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?