2nd September 2016, 01:25 AM
ajaytlrajpoot

Possibility of getting jobs in Pharma field in USA after doing M.Pharma?

Hi, I have completed my M.Pharma and I want to make my career in this field only. I want to do job in USA and want to explore job options there. Is there any possibility of job in Pharma sector there?

2nd September 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of getting jobs in Pharma field in USA after doing M.Pharma?

For getting job abroad you should gain some industry experience in your domain first. Most of the companies abroad prefer candidates with experience, unless you are a selected through campus recruitment from a reputed college.

So, try to gain some experience in your field and apply for interviews are various consultancies in India for jobs abroad. You can also apply for job through job portals but sometimes they are not safe option.
5th August 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting jobs in Pharma field in USA after doing M.Pharma?

I had completed my pharma and I have 4 years of industrial experience in India.now I want to do job in us so how I can get opportunities?Is there any consultancies in Hyderabad which will help job in us? Please, mention names of consultancies
6th September 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I had experience in quality control for 5years in pharmaceutical industry so how can I search a job in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?