16th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Cambridge if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 3 backlogs in BTech?

Hello Sir, I had 3 backlogs in my BTech but now I am successfully graduate. I have also scored 6 Bands in IELTS. I want to know that I am eligible for Visa for doing MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Cambridge? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

23rd July 2019, 05:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) in University of Cambridge if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 3 backlogs in BTech?

Sorry to say but you are not eligible for M.Eng. in Chemical Engineering program at University of Cambridge. In order to enroll for Masters program in University of Cambridge you must have achieved minimum overall grade of 7.5, usually with 7.0 or above in each element in IELTS examination.

If you have any queries Regarding your qualification and admission you can contact one of the College admissions offices for advice through https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....llege-contacts

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?