25th February 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad if scored 7 Bands in IELTS but having 11 backlogs in B.Tech?

Sir, I had 11 backlogs in my B.Tech but now I am graduate. I have also scored 7 bands in IELTS. I want to know that I am eligible for Visa for doing MBA in foreign country?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Visa to study MS in Abroad if scored 6 Bands in IELTS but having 37 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  3. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Chances of getting Visa to study MBA in Sofia/Lincoln University with 6.0 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study MBA in Abroad with 48.80% in BCom and 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  12. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  13. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  15. Will I get study Visa on the basis of 5.5 band score?
  16. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
2nd March 2018, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa to study MBA in Abroad if scored 7 Bands in IELTS but having 11 backlogs in B.Tech?

Yes, you can get Visa for doing MBA in Abroad after scoring 7 bands in IELTS examination even if you have 11 backlogs in B.Tech course which you have cleared. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you should have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. Having GMAT score is mandatory to apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?