31st December 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?

hello
i have completed btech in 5 years with
28 backlogs in the stream of mechanical.
i have 6 months work experience.
can i get an usa education visa?
i have scored gre 300 and ielts 6 bands?

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  3. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  5. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  10. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  11. Exams available and their requirements to pursue PG in Abroad?
  12. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  13. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  14. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  17. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  18. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
5th January 2015, 12:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?

Yes, you can get VISA to continue your further studies in USA even if you have 28 backlogs. But, you should convince the VISA officer, if he asks the reason for your 28 backlogs. The chances of getting Visa will only depend upon your way of communication with the Visa officer. So, try to prepare before attending the Visa interview. And you are having good GRE and IELTS score, So, it is not that much difficult for you to get a VISA.
5th July 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?

I have completed btech cse with 28 backlogs in 2013.and I got 300 in gre and 6 in ielts with one year of experience in mnc.what universities will i get to pursue ms in USA .!
7th July 2015, 01:53 PM
Eddie03

28 backlogs..
It is not easy to clear.
How visa officer allow for the visa.
I also want to apply but i have 2 backlogs so i did not apply for study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?